1) I am absolutely addicted to Zoyo’s frozen yogurt. Why do you have to be so delicious Zoyo…WHY!?
2) It’s so hot that after I went to lunch today I had to change clothes because I felt so sweaty and awful. Too much information? Maybe. But perhaps you can feel my pain now…
3) I finally found a craft that I wanted to do, and by golly…I DID IT! Look how beautiful these flowers are! They’re GIGANTIC (or small depending on how you make them) and SO EASY and BEAUTIFUL!! I want to make garland but I have absolutely nowhere to hang it. Will that stop me? Not a chance. If you want to make your own, you can find the tutorial here. And if the flowers aren’t your style, I’d still recommend checking out her blog because it’s absolutely adorable.
4) I found a company that will create labels for my creations, but I’m far too poor to afford them. I would love to do a fundraiser of sorts but I’m not quite sure what I should do. Any ideas?
5) I start work tomorrow for my dad. I love having a job and I can’t wait to make some money. It won’t be much, but I’ll be able to save up towards my tags!