Everyone loves a good hamburger (or veggie burger). Am I right or am I right? Recently I’ve been REALLY into pretzel buns for just about any sort of sandwich but they are especially good when there’s a nice hamburger in the middle. I thought I’d share my quick and super easy recipe for these burgers with you because I do believe it’s the best burger I’ve ever had. Fact.
What You’ll Need:
-1 can of sliced mushrooms
-some chopped onion
-montreal steak seasoning
-a bit of butter
How to do it:
1) put your butter (I use about 1 tbsp) and onions into a pan at medium-low heat. Add your mushrooms and a shake of montreal steak seasoning. Cook them for about 5 minutes until everything is heated through. Scoop them onto a plate and set them to the side.
2) Start cooking your hamburger with some steak seasoning on this as well. Do this however you usually cook a burger. I make mine on the stove because I don’t have a grill.
3) While your burger is cooking, toast your bread then slice enough cheese to cover one half of your bun.
4) Next, put the mushroom mixture on top of the cheesy bun half.
5) When your burger is finished cooking. Add that to your bun, put the top on and enjoy!!