I am a really self confident lady so I actually enjoy posting pictures on my blog. I like to share pictures of my outfits and on days when I’m feeling particular pretty I love to share that with you. There are plenty of days, however, when I don’t post pictures because I feel gross. We all have our moments, right!? So even though I post a ton of pictures, I thought I’d post one anyways.
(this is one of the rejects from my new header!)
And now I’ll share 25 facts about myself… This could get a little boring so I’ll try to stick with somewhat exciting facts (and maybe some of the basics)!!
1) I’m a marketing communications major at Columbia College Chicago. I love it and I think I’m pretty good at it (oh hey narcissism!)
2) In middle school and through a bit of high school I used to feel really ugly. Now I really like the way I look and I’m a pretty self confident lady.
3) This blog was originally intended to be a daily style fashion blog.
4) I’ve never had a boyfriend.
5) My hair is naturally blond. My mom always tells me she’s patiently waiting for the day I decide to go back to blond (long hair with straight across bangs to be exact)
6) I am really comfortable in heels. I’ve never had a problem walking in sky-high shoes and I’m forever grateful for it!
7) I eat an obscene amount of chocolate. I always keep dark chocolate in my refrigerator and I eat a piece after every meal. My preferred brand changes every few months but dark chocolate is my absolute favorite. Also, a chocolate store recently opened near my work and I’m concerned about the amount of money I’ve spent there.
8) I always always always keep my chocolate in the freezer or refrigerator. I don’t like room temperature chocolate.
9) I really love to cook and I’d like to open my own restaurant someday. A cozy breakfast place would be fabulous!
10) I don’t really wear makeup. Not only do I not wear it, I really don’t even know how to wear it. 90% of the time I only have on mascara.
11) I’m terrified of flying. Every time I have to fly anywhere I get terribly anxious and I’ve been known to cry during bouts of especially terrible turbulence.
12) I use proper grammar and complete sentences when I text.
13) I really hate seafood. I refuse to eat anything from the sea (or lakes or rivers or fishtanks). I hate the way it smells, the texture of it, and the general idea of eating a fish.
14) I don’t like snow. I don’t like playing in the snow and I’m not fond of snow sports. It shocked everyone in my life when I decided to move to Chicago for school. Now that I’m here, I still really don’t like snow.
15) I love the beach. It’s the best place around and I plan on having beachfront property someday.
16) I’m really into interior design. I always wanted to be an interior designer and changed my mind at the last minute when I came to Columbia.
17) I’m not a big fan of traveling. I’d rather live in foreign places and experience the culture than go for a week and hit the tourist spots.
18) I’ve never tried any drugs. This may seem obvious but there are a shocking number of people who casually experiment! I’m not one of those people
19) I like Pineapple, Orange, Banana juice.
20) I love telling people where I work but my job title is much more glamorous than my actual job. I tend to leave that part out haha
21) My number one celeb crush is Adam Levine.
22) I really hate people who walk slowly. Tourists are the worst. They like to travel in larger groups that stop in the middle of the sidewalks and take pictures/point at tall buildings. It’s really frustrating when you’re trying to get to class or work on time.
23) I’d love to own a corvette someday. I plan on treating myself when I’ve saved up enough money.
24) I generally don’t have the patience to sit through a movie.
25) I’m one of those people who bottles up emotions and then has mini breakdowns when things get overwhelming.
that’s about it!!