- Staring a business is ALL about paperwork. Really. Actually owning a business is kind of all about paperwork too. See also: I’m officially a business owner now!
- Having fresh flowers in my apartment instantly makes it feel more like a home.
- I’ve been working 6 days a week and for now, this pace suits me just fine!
- Being a grown up is less glamor, more paying bills and feeling a little bit poor all the time.
- I’m getting realllllllly excited for fall. I’m dying to wear tights, boots, cardigans, and scarves. Seems like my soul belongs in a chilly place. I’m just starting to settle in to my new home but I’m already dreaming of moving on…