In two weeks I’ll be 23. With my birthday just around the corner, I’ve been reflecting on the past year and dreaming about what’s next in my life. I think that 23 is going to be a really wonderful year for me. But until then, I thought it would be fun to recap 22.
1. I started my own business
2. I got my first post-college job
3. I moved into my first adult apartment
4. I discovered a love for cocktails
5. I took a weekend trip to Chicago and learned photoshop
6. I also got to meet two people that I really look up to
7. I got promoted
8. I watched my best friends get engaged
9. I took a kick-ass trip to Palm Springs for a bachelorette celebration
10. I dyed my hair red
11. I had some amazing kisses
12. I discovered plethora of new restaurants and local gems in Phoenix
13. I played beer pong with my bosses
14. I dove into the world of fashion blogging
15. I cooked hundreds of new recipes
16. I jumped in some seriously big puddles
17. I participated in my first event as a florist!
18. I went to a taco festival
19. I learned more about taking care of plants (aka mine are still alive and kickin!)
20. I laughed. A lot
21. I learned the value of pranking
22. I made it through the year as a happy, healthy gal. The most important of all my accomplishments
It took me a surprising amount of time to think of 22 notable things about my 22nd year of life. Later this week (maybe on my actual birthday) I want to share 23 goals I have for my 23rd year. I used to set goals every year and stopped the past few years because I was feeling a little lost after I graduated. I’m not feeling much less lost than I was two years ago, but I have realized the value in setting goals. I can’t wait to knock out my list for 23 :)!!