As promised, here are my 23 goals for this coming year. The clock starts today (my birthday!) and I get a year to tackle these bad boys. Are you a goal setter? I love having things to work for. I think it gives me purpose and keeps me motivated.
1) Go to the New Mexico Hot Air Balloon Festival
2) Be a florist for a wedding
3) Take a weekend trip to Sedona
4) Visit the Phoenix Art Museum
5) Save $5,000 (I’ve set this goal for myself every year since I was 17 and never hit it. Maybe this year?)
6) Teach a flower arranging class
7) Go to Alt Summit
8) Volunteer for a cool organization at least 5 times
9) Learn how to bake and ice the perfect cake
10) Be a florist for a corporate event
11) Simplify. Purge closets, drawers, cabinets, storage, etc.
12) Take a trip to Nashville or New Orleans
13) Go on some dates (I’m terrible at this)
14) Go to a professional sporting event
15) Teach a class on social media
16) Really research grad school. Decide if it’s what I want to do.
17) Print my pictures. All of them.
18) Take a sewing class
19) Take a dance class (OR trapeze class)
20) Journal at least once a week
21) Take a floral design class
22) Do 10 random acts of kindness
23) Learn how to do my makeup (I think it’s about time….)